Telehealth is a convenient treatment alternative to an in-person clinic visit and an effective way to see their healthcare provider for the following health conditions and more:
- Colds and flu
- COVID-19 concerns
- Eye infections
- Sinus infection
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Before beginning your Telehealth visit, make sure that you have:
- An appointment scheduled with your provider
- A valid email or cell phone to receive your visit information and link to connect
- A device with a microphone and camera
- A reliable internet connection using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera
- A secure and private location
To begin your Telehealth, simply click the link provided and “arrive” for your appointment. Your doctor or healthcare provider will begin the visiting appointment. Remember to “exit” the visit and “logout” to disconnect the call once your visit is over.
Most insurance companies cover telehealth visits. To request telehealth, visit Shady Grove Internal Medicine, call +1 301 217-0979, or book online.